Effective as of 04 Apr 2022.
Crocs.co.id respects your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, who we share it with and the choices you can make about our collection, use and disclosure of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. The phrase “personal information” refers to information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
Information We Collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including Crocs.co.id, mobile applications, when you communicate with us through call, or email, or social media, or when you participate on our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
When you create an account, personal information may be collected by us, including but not limited to; name, physical address, contact number, email address, date of birth and gender.
In addition, when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We also may use third-party website analytics tools, which collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, by email, and by telephone)
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments, also provide customer assistance
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials about Crocs.co.id, including on our websites, blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state)
- Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests in the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies
Information We Share
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to Crocs.co.id’s use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain Crocs.co.id offerings or site features.
Access and Correction
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Crocs.co.id. Linked sites may have their own Privacy Policies, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with Crocs.co.id, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your purchase information while in transit. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your Crocs.co.id account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your Crocs.co.id account user name or password via email.
Crocs.co.id does not sell its products to anyone we know to be under the age of 17 (seventeen). We require registered users of the site to be at least 17 (seventeen) years old. As a user and to place an order within Crocs.co.id, you must be at least 17 (seventeen) years of age. If you are under the age of 17 (seventeen), you must only place an order with Crocs.co.id with the consent and involvement of your parent or guardian. If you do not have consent and involvement from your parent or guardian, you must stop using the site.
Marketing Opt-In and Opt-Out Provision
When you register for the newsletter, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service which will send you:
(i) Email alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest and one-off marketing promotions.
(ii) Direct mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest and one-off marketing promotions.
We offer you the opportunity, at any time, to unsubscribe to any service or update your subscription, if you change your mind with no charge. All emails we send you contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you may opt-out of that particular mailshot. Alternatively, you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into “My Account” here.
Last update as of 04 Apr 2022.